Introduction | Race Sponsorship | Race Entertainment
Sponsoring a race is easier than you think! Whether you have €2,000 or €20,000 to spend, there’s a race for you!
You don’t have to sponsor the total value of the race- you give a fraction of that cost. But yours is the only name in the race title!
What do I get for my money?
(*Catering, drinks, and trophies are usually negotiated for a competitive extra fee.)
- Private deluxe suites for your VIP guests.
- Free race cards
- Free reserved car parking
- Lots of free tickets
- Advertising opportunities in the race cards
- Your company name on signs around the track
- Promotional opportunities
- Media coverage
Brian Gleeson Racing Promotions can help with all aspects of race sponsorship. We listen to your needs.
We advise on the best race days and the best facilities, tailored to your objectives. We maximise your company’s return in terms of exposure.
We look after your interests and ensure nobody takes you for a ride.
Exposure - who’ll know I’m sponsoring a race?
On Course Exposure
2.8 million people attend horse and greyhound meetings every year. They’ll notice you because of:
They also notice :
- Race card advertisements
- On-course announcements
- Signage around the racecourse- parade ring, winning post, stalls
- Presentation backdrop
- Number cloths, winner’s rug, TV screens
All of which can be arranged for you by Brian Gleeson Racing Promotions.
- Trade stand space for your products
- Display units
- Competitions organised by your representatives
- Leaflets distributed by your promotional team
- Publicity photos with your promotional team
Off Course Exposure
We can advise on the race meeting which will give you maximum exposure in the media for your outlay. Here’s what’s possible:
What can Brian Gleeson Racing Promotions do for my company?
- SIS is beamed into thousands of betting shops across the UK and Ireland
- At the Races reaches 750,000 viewers every week across the UK and Ireland
- TV3’s “Go Racing”, which features highlights from every race meeting in Ireland, has been seen by one in two Irish people
- RTE Racing consistently grabs between 20 and 40 % of the total television audience.
Every newspaper will have your name in print, because every newspaper carries the day’s cards
There is a racing report every day, in every newspaper.
- TV and radio news
The day’s race meeting is mentioned in almost all TV and radio sports bulletins.
That means hundreds of thousands of people hearing your company’s name, on the hour, every hour.
First you decide what you want. Whatever you want, we can advise and negotiate the best deal. Perhaps you want to take ten clients racing, or you have a few thousand euro and want maximum exposure for your investment. Maybe you want to devise a sponsorship strategy which will see you sponsor a number of races and become synonymous with racing. Whatever it involves, we can help
We have good working relationships with our existing clients. What we have done for them, we can do for you.
- We find the sponsorship opportunities that best suit our clients’ needs.
- We negotiate the best sponsorship deals on behalf of our clients.
- We monitor the sponsorship process from start to finish to ensure maximum return for your outlay.
- We keep a watchful eye on your advertising and publicity, to help you get the best.
- We can arrange everything from your catering to your guest speakers.
- We advise on sponsorship strategy for clients wishing to sponsor a series of races.
- We defend the interests of our clients in the sometimes confusing world of race sponsorship.