Introduction | Race Sponsorship | Race Entertainment
Show your appreciation of valued clients by treating them to a luxurious VIP day where they can relax with a drink, enjoy a delicious lunch, listen to valuable
tips from celebrity guest speakers, and watch some great action unfold on the track! Reward loyal members of staff with a fun day out which boosts morale and
encourages team building. Get to know potential clients by inviting them to spend a memorable day in a prestigious social setting.
- It’s a great day out for everyone when you go racing.
- It’s easy to understand, and tremendously exciting.
- There’s plenty of time for socialising and chat between races.
- It appeals to men and women, so partners are welcome.
- It’s glamorous and stylish, and guarantees a feelgood factor.
Entertaining at the races - How?
Brian Gleeson Racing Promotions can organise a memorable day out for you and your guests.
We’ll tailor a package to your company’s needs, and advise you how to get the best deal.
We’ll negotiate on your behalf and make sure nobody takes advantage of you.
We’ll find you the best guests and the best facilities to ensure your day is truly memorable.
It’s all possible, wherever you want to entertain, whatever day of the week suits you.
Let us work for you.
- Private suites for silver service or buffet dining
- Tables of up to 12 people in VIP dining areas
- Reserved enclosure tickets
- Admission tickets
- Tipsters and famous guest speakers
- Audio visual presentations
- Free bets
The “Sport of Kings” continues to enjoy the overwhelming support of a devoted Irish public.
Every year attendance records are broken at the major festivals, and racecourses continue to pack in delighted punters for the charm, the glamour,
the sophistication and the excitement of the true national sport.
The passion for Irish horseracing stretches across all generations and all social levels, and caters for all tastes.
The racing fan can choose a blustery winter point to point, a bracing National Hunt spring festival, or the balmy sun and shiny coats of the Curragh in midsummer.
- 27 racecourses
- 1.4 million racegoers last year
- On-course betting turnover over €200 million
- 30,000 people employed in the horseracing industry
- Ireland is Europe’s largest producer of thoroughbred racehorses (42%)
Greyhound racing has had a massive change of image in recent years. Government investment has improved facilities beyond all recognition.
Stunning new tracks (for example at Lifford, Mullingar and Dundalk), and huge improvements made to existing tracks attest to a serious commitment to the sport going forward.
Enthusiastic marketing by the Irish Greyhound Board has raised the profile of the sport, and increased its attraction across society.
The new perception of greyhound racing is of a stylish and exciting night out, perfect for socialising, entertaining and making new contacts.
- 20 racetracks
- 1.4 million racegoers last year (up 24%)
- On-course betting turnover €140 million (up 17%)
- Greyhound ownership on the increase
- Prizemoney much increased